Saturday, March 12, 2016

Let's Dance!!




Image result for pics of zumba 

So, I found a new cardio/strength workout!

One of the girls in my ward, Kiah, is an instructor for one of the free zumba classes, so a bunch of us go to her class to support her. Honestly, my first experience with Zumba wasn't super fun (they called it Latin Jam because the instructor wasn't certified), so I started this as a more self-sacrificing type thing. HOWEVER, I was proven wonderfully wrong.

Image result for pics of zumbaGranted, the first time I went to Kiah's class, I about died (chalk it up to dehydration and poor cardio fitness). The next time I went, I did much better and I was reminded of how much I LOVE to dance! So, I've been doing zumba every Tuesday and Thursday night and I've been loving every second of it! That, and my core has gotten trimmer, my legs have gotten stronger, I'm able to push myself with the different moves, and I've been having a blast while doing it1 It's also been helping me drink more water. I highly recommend this to those dance lovers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment