Sunday, March 6, 2016

Finding my stride

Once again, inspiration from the Cita helped me get my workouts done this week.

Even across the world she is the best workout buddy ever.

This week:

Monday and Friday: 50 min. of Ballet Beautiful - don't let the name fool you, it hurts.

Thursday: 1 hour walk around Durham.  I was supposed to go on a run but I've had stress insomnia this week and I just didn't have the energy on Thursday.  It was ok, the walk was plenty tiring.

Tuesday and Saturday: 35 and 30 min. 5 min. run/ 1 min walk intervals.

According to my ipod nike+ app, my speed on Tuesday was a little over 10 mph and my speed on Saturday was about 8 mph.  I have been running on and off for a number of years but this week was the first time I felt "my stride".  I hit this rhythm and it felt fantastic when I could get it.  It wasn't every time but when I hit it, it was marvelous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment